Do you have a passion for sales? Do you enjoy managing a team of enthusiastic account managers and executives?
If you can answer yes to these questions and are ready to take your career to the next level – Join us! We are looking to recruit a high achieving Sales Manager to drive performance and continue our exciting growth.
We are Gofor Finance: The contract hire and fleet management specialist that provides a bespoke service to SMEs across the UK. But we are also a great team: friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
What you’ll be doing:
• Managing the income and profitability of the Sales team and ensure that all Company targets are met and exceeded.
• Working closely with the Sales team and their clients to improve the retention of existing business and the acquisition of new business.
• Ensuring that your own, and your team’s key performance indicators and business plans are being met and exceeded on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Supporting team members using motivation, inspiring and coaching techniques.
• Communicating and discussing Sales targets and performance levels with members of the team effectively.
• Working with the Managing Director, the Head of Sales and the Head of Marketing to develop strategies for the business and to deliver short- and medium-term business plans and profitability targets.
• Working closely with Marketing to drive ROI.
What you’ll bring:
• Proven track record of managing both your own time and that of your team.
• Tangible experience of delivering strong sales performance and driving growth.
• Excellent communication skills both on the phone and in writing.
• Competent Presentation and Demonstration Skills.
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office programmes.
• Experience with the following would be advantageous – Salesforce, Pardot and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
We’d love to hear from you if:
• You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow with talented colleagues.
• You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team.
Interested? For an informal chat call Paul on 0345 299 0450 or if you are ready to apply, just send your CV plus cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!